BONNIE K. GOODMAN, BA, MLIS
- Quoted in Keith A. Erekson, “Putting History Teaching “In Its Place’” Journal of American History (2011) 97(4): 1067-1078, March 2011 doi:10.1093/jahist/jaq066 Extract — Free Full Text (HTML) — Full Text (PDF) — Permissions
- Quoted in “Anniversary of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy,” Paul Davis on Crime, 11-24-2010 http://pauldavisoncrime.blogspot.com/2010/11/on-this-day-in-history-president-john-f.html
- Quoted in “Grant, Lincoln, and General Order Number 11,” American History Blog, 12-23-2007 http://www.american-presidents.org/2007/12/grant-lincoln-and-general-order-number.html — Bonnie Goodman, “December 17, 1862: Grant Issues General Order No. 11 Against the Jews,” HNN, 12-2007
- Quoted in Peter Pappas, “Tempo di Dire Arrivederci to the AMT,” Tax Lawyer’s Blog, tax, finance, politics, culture, 8-28-2008 http://blog.pappastax.com/index.php/2008/08/28/tempo-di-dire-arrivederci-to-the-amt/ — Bonnie Goodman, How did the Present Alternative Minimum Tax Come Into Existence, HNN, 7-2006
- Referenced in Bonnie Noonan, Gender in Science Fiction Films, 1964-1979: A Critical Study, McFarland, 2015.
- Referenced in Nancy Altman, Eric Kingson, Social Security Works!: Why Social Security Isn’t Going Broke and How Expanding It Will Help Us All, New Press, 2015.
- Referenced in J. Michael Lennon, Norman Mailer: A Double Life, Simon and Schuster, 2013.
- Referenced in Paul David Meyer, “Residents, and the Body Politic,” California Law Review, October 4, 2014 http://www.californialawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/04-Meyer.pdf
- Referenced in MARGARET COLGATE LOVE, “THE TWILIGHT OF THE PARDON POWER, ” THE JOURNAL OF CRIMINAL LAW & CRIMINOLOGY, Vol. 100, No. 3, 0091-4169/10/10003-1169, Northwestern University, School of Law, 2010 http://www.law.northwestern.edu/jclc/symposium/v100/n3/1003_1169.Love.pdf
TOP YOUNG HISTORIANS
- Quoted in “Faculty Spotlight ~ Dr. Jeremy Kuzmarov,” University of Tulsa, 8-27-2010 http://www.utulsa.edu/academics/colleges/Henry-Kendall-College-of-Arts-and-Sciences/Departments-and-Schools/Department-of-History/News-Events-and-Publications/News/2010/August/FacultySpotlightDrJeremyKuzmarov.aspx
- Quoted in “Rhonda Y. Williams named among History News Network’s top young historian,” Case Western Reserve University | News Center, blog.case.edu/case-news/2008/02/20/historian
- Quoted in “Top Young Historians: James McDougall, 32 – Campus Watch,” 10-15-2006. www.campus-watch.org/article/id/2817
- Featured in “HNN’s Top Young Historians,” “Muhlberger’s World History Ancient, medieval, Islamic and world history — comments, resources and discussion,” http://smuhlberger.blogspot.com/2006/12/hnns-top-young-historians.htm
- Quoted in “KU professor Jonathan Earle named one of eight top young historians, ” KU News Release, 12-30-2005 http://www.news.ku.edu/2005/december/30/earle.shtml